Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Wednesday Inspiration

1. Pillow Talk Swap, 2. Pillow 001, 3. Ticker Tape Quilt Detail, 4. Joules in Lavender, 5. Table Runner, 6. Scrappy mug rug package, 7. Trillium, 8. Fresh Modern Bee August, 9. Potholder Pass 4, 10. What a Bunch of Squares, 11. city purple, 12. UHG Swap Item 1, 13. Colorful Crafting with Jen: Rickie's Sashiko Pillow, 14. {Urban} Home Goods Swap, 15. SOS Day 20, 16. IMG_0241, 17. [5:365] Twinkle, twinkle, little star..., 18. Patchwork Quilt, 19. J Rogers Quilt, 20. Wonky Baby Stars - the Grey & Yellow version, 21. Tuesday pillow redux, 22. 9 blocks finished!, 23. Full(ish) view -- quilt top for hubby, 24. sideways cider, 25. the Godzilla shoo-fly quilt

I can't get enough of these. All my inspiration for upcoming projects! According to USPS.com I should be receiving my fq bundle of AMH's Innocent Crush today! I've never bought a fq stack right after a fabric line has been put out on the market. I'm excited. I'm hopefully going to make a sewing machine cover with some of it, with some other AMH's fabrics tonight. I"m not sure what layout I'll use. I am itching to start, but want to wait for those fabrics! I need to invest in some lighter grey fabrics. I love the solid, opaqueness of the Kona Coal, but I know I'm limiting my creativity with it. Maybe soon, too bad Joann's doesn't carry Kona Ash, or any other lighter greys! Also, I think tonight is going to be the night that I dye my hair green (just the tips). I'm so ready for that!

2 comments:

  1. keep an eye at JoAnn's because I just bought some Kona Ash there last week (in Naperville). And I got some Eggplant (at least I think that's what it was). I only picked the Ash because I've seen so many others using it.

    You have to post a pick if you make green tips on your hair! I would love to do something like that, but I'm thinking that some of my schools might frown about it :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww. thanks for including my quilt top in your inspiration gallery!

    ReplyDelete