Saturday, April 28, 2012

Guess what??


I'm going to be a guest on Clover & Violet's Summertime Adventures Tutorial Series Blog Hop!!
(the little secrets that I've been working on will soon be out!)

I'm really excited to be a part of this series which will take us right into Summertime with some great tutorials! I'm up in the first week so watch here for that! 

Here's the Schedule:


Travel Sewing Kits:
May 1 - Sara {Sew Sweetness} & Rachael {Imagine Gnats}
May 3 - Emily {Mommy's Nap Time}



Out and About:
May 8 - Jennie {Clover & Violet}
May 10 - Kat {Diary of a Flutter.Kat}



For the Kids:
May 15 - Missy {GraceParfait}
May 17 - Sunni {Love Affair with my Brother}



On the Road:
May 22 - Chrissy {Sew Lux Blog}
May 24 - Clara {Clover & Violet}



Wrap Up:
May 29

2 comments:

  1. Cool! can't wait to see what you create!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait! I know it will be great, whatever it is!

    ReplyDelete