Friday, May 11, 2012

A tiny key chain has won my heart!

Crossing over into insanity

Here's the teeny little key tag I made for the Rapid And Tiny Swap (RATZ). I sure hope my partner likes it because it's adorable if I say so. 

Yes in total it measures 2" x 2.5" and those prairie points? They measure a mere 1/4" tall! And then there's the bike... and the back? Corduroy of course. And the ribbon loop? Velvet! 

Isn't it just too much!? I'm loving it (at least until I have to send it away to my swap partner!) The best part is that it only took about 20 minutes to put together. That's a lot of bang for just a little short nap time (or preschool afternoon in my case). 

Go on and check out the RATZ group there... we'll be starting up another round (and another project) soon! Happy swapping!! 

1 comment: