Monday, April 29, 2013

Have you seen me around?

I'm working on expanding my scope a little bit. Growing little by little. 


I have joined the Instagram crowd. I have to admit I really like instagram. It's a lot like flickr was back in the early days. I love all the WIP action going on there, as well as the general awesome friendly support. So if you're on Instagram follow me so I can follow you back! 


I've also recently added a facebook page for my blog. It's another way to receive updates. I'll be linking to all my new blog posts there, as well as announcing any giveaways. 

Finally I've been doing some twittering. Not a ton, I feel really restrained by the character limit! But I do LOVE joining in for Talkin Tuesdays (#talknt2 is 1-3pm est, #talknt is 9-11pm est). Join in tonight - it's always fun! Follow me over there on twitter!

And as always I'm on flickr. Flickr is my go-to time killer. I'm always taking part in or leading a swap (or two) on flickr, and I find a lot of inspiration there. 


I'd love to follow your pages too - leave me a link in the comments so I can find you! 

3 comments:

  1. Dear oh dear. I don't do Instagram, twitter or Facebook. There are so many ways to be seen. I have gone with google plus and Flickr. Google plus has sharing with friends like Facebook. Photo sharing like Instagram. It also links with my blog and my gmail. I love it. I have just added you to my Flickr contacts so I can see what you are up to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything scares me so I stick with the good ole facebook :)

    I like the thought of instagram though because I'm constantly snapping away with my phone, maybe I'll try it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're fearless! I stopped my facebook account a couple of years ago. FB scares me, as do most social networks. Besides it just isn't my style; I'm pretty solitary. Just a couple of months ago I joined up. I'm taking a decluttering class online and the weekly follow up/support is on facebook. I'm keeping it "pure" by not having any friends on it. That being said, instagram sounds intriguing. Hmmmmm, should I or shouldn't I?

    ReplyDelete