Friday, July 12, 2013

Did I mention...

the needle shop

That I won a door prize at my guild's Modern Meetup at the quilt show last month? (yes, I'm that far behind on my blogging topics!)

I won a cute little coordinating bundle of FQ's from the Needle Shop, a pattern from Lee, and some Aurifil!

sherbert colors

Also new to my stash is this pile of beautiful fabrics - most of them are already cut and being put together for my guild's challenge quilt. My assigned month is Summer - so I'm going with a sherbet color palate!

tula pink parisville

And finally at the quilt show (last month) I snagged a couple yards of one of my favorite Tula Pink prints - and some Aurifil!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful new additions to your stash!
    Can't wait to see the summer quilt!
    Esther
    esthersipatchandquilt at yahoo dot com
    ipatchandquilt dot wordpress dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those colours are definitely summer!!

    ReplyDelete